Prospective Parents -
Choosing a school for your child is one of the many important aspects of being a parent. Below are a some useful links to go through as you inquire into the educational experience that will most serve your child and family.
Waldorf in the Media
- Lifeways: Working with Families Questions by Davy and Voors
- Recovery of Man in Childhood by A.C. Harwood
- Teaching as a Lively Art by Marjorie Spock
- You are Your Child’s First Teacher by Rahima Baldwin
- Towards Wholeness: Rudolf Steiner Education in America by M.C. Richards
- Understanding Waldorf Education: Teaching from the Inside Out by Jack Petrash
PFS Enrollment Process
Please read before filling out waiting-list form.
Completed Waiting List Forms for Preschool through Grade Eight are dated at the time of receipt.
Students' names are placed in the Grade-Specific Waiting List.
Class size limits have been established for each grade.
When space has become available in the classroom, parents/guardians will be contacted for an interview with our Director and Class Teacher to ensure our specialized curriculum and program are suitable for the student and your family.
*Note: In accordance with Arizona State Law, prospective Kindergartners must be five-years-old by August 31st of the relevant year. Children born shortly thereafter are evaluated on an individual basis for Kindergarten or Grade One readiness.
Schedule a Tour
Come Visit Us
There are many aspects of our school that can only be experienced by visiting our campus. Tours are for adults only.