Enrollment for the 2018-19 School Year
We are still accepting applications for enrollment to Pine Forest. Admission of students to classes in our charter program (K-8) is based on the priorities that State law requires with an annual Open Enrollment lottery. As a result of the extraordinary education we provide, we currently have waiting lists for many of our classes.
Spaces available for the following year begin to be awarded in the following priority order:
• Siblings of currently enrolled students
• Children of school employees
• Open enrollment applicants in the order of their lottery number.
In August, additional spaces in the classes are sometimes awarded. Over the summer some families have unexpected life changes, making additional spaces available. If you have further questions, please email the Enrollment Department.
How to Apply
Because of the unique qualities of a charter school guided by the Core Principles of Waldorf Education, we ask that all families follow these guidelines to apply:
Review Important Information
- Explore the curriculum information on our website.
- Read through the Pine Forest School Parent/Student Handbook
Submit an Application
- Create an account in the Online Enrollment System
- Complete the online application
- If requested, attend an enrollment conference. In some cases, before placement can be confirmed, parents may be asked to attend an enrollment conference to review the student’s needs and the school’s expectations.
Attend an ENROLLMENT TOUR
The Enrollment Tour is an essential requirement of the application process. Our goal is to provide you with insight into what it means to be a public charter school guided by the Core Principles of Waldorf Education, and to inform you of the unique qualities that set us apart.Potential applicants for Kindergarten through 8th Grade are given tours in groups; space is limited. Date and times are listed on our School Calendar.