We are very pleased to offer you the opportunity to visit our school.
The Enrollment Tour is an essential requirement of the enrollment process.
Potential applicants for Early Childhood through 8th Grade are given tours in a group with limited space. Date and times are listed on our Family Calendar. To schedule a tour complete the tour sign-up form to reserve a space.
Group tours begin at 8:45 am (for grades 1-5) and at 10:45 am (for grades 6-8). We will meet in front of the main entrance facing Cedar Avenue inside the fenced area.
During the tour you will:
• Visit classrooms and learn about the history of our school
• Receive an overview of the curriculum and teaching methods
• Learn about our central educational policies which relate to home life
• Be introduced to the community and financial commitments required of parents
• Have an opportunity to ask your initial questions
Please note that, while children are welcome to join you on a tour, no childcare is available. You will be responsible for your child(ren) during the tour and they may not play unattended anywhere at the school. If you have additional questions about signing up for a tour, please email the tour coordinator, Kate Bentley: firstname.lastname@example.org.